- “Ask Jimmy”Information & Video Blog
- About Pinon Painting
- Commercial Painting
- Composite Decking
- Employment Application
- Exterior Painting
- Fine Cabinet Refinishing
- Give Us Your Feedback
- Interior Painting
- Now Hiring
- Painting Services
- Satisfied Customers
- Stucco, Wood & Drywall Repair
- Terms and Conditions of Use
- What Our Customers Have To Say
- What To Expect
- Why Choose Us?
- Wood Home & Deck Staining
Posts by category
- Category: All Posts
- ⏩ What You Need to Know About Masking Windows
- ⏩ Can You Paint Security Doors?
- ⏩ How to Maintain Parapet Walls
- ⏩ Will My Flowers Get Damaged If You Paint Outside My Home?
- ⏩ How Soon Can You Paint After Pressure Washing?
- ⏩ What to Expect When We Power Wash Your Home
- ⏩ Can I Paint Behind Garage Door Weather Strips?
- ⏩ When Is It Time to Paint My Home?
- ⏩ Taking Care of Window Headers
- ⏩ The Issues with Garage Door Weather Strips
- ⏩ What You Need to Know About Flat Roofs
- ⏩ Why You Need to Seal Up Cracks Around Your Windows
- ⏩ Should You Paint Your Wood Ceilings?
- ⏩ Why Do You Need to Coat Your Wooden Door?
- ⏩ Touching Up Woodwork
- ⏩ How to Avoid Water Damage in Your Door Frames
- ⏩ Hiding Exterior Mechanicals
- ⏩ Caulking Your Windows
- ⏩ What You Need to Know About Maintaining Your Garden Walls
- ⏩ What Prep Work Happens on a Paint Project?
- ⏩ What Weather Is Best to Paint In?
- ⏩ What Can I Do About Stress Cracks Inside My Home?
- ⏩ Painting Your Home While You’re Gone
- ⏩ Removing Exterior Light Fixtures
- ⏩ How Much of My Plants Should I Cut Back Before Painting the Outside of my Home?
- ⏩ What You Need to Know About Peeler Poles
- ⏩ How to Protect Your Home’s Natural Finishes
- ⏩ Preparing for Monsoon Season
- ⏩ Why Leaky Gutters Need to Be Fixed Immediately
- ⏩ How We Test Our Paint Products
- ⏩ Why You Need to Keep an Eye on Your Fascia at the Roofline
- Can Pinon Painting work with our summer vacation schedule?
- What is the difference between residential and commercial painting?
- What happens if I see a problem with my paint job a year later?
- Is it okay to paint in really hot weather?
- How Does The Cold Affect Painting In Prescott?
- ⏩ Why Should I Hire Pinon Painting Over Another Contractor?
- What Exactly Does Your “Prep” Work Include When Painting The Exterior Of A Home?
- What Is The Right Care For The Preservation Of My Santa Fe Style Home And Parapet Walls?
- Who Makes The Best Paint To Use For The Exterior Of My Home?
- ⏩ When Should I Have The Exterior Of My Home Painted?
- Category: Exterior Painting
- Category: General Painting Services
- Category: Interior Painting & Specialty Services
- Category: Siding
- Category: Video
- Kathy & Dennis Zimdars
- Allen & Nancy Gardner
- Esther G. Houston
- Prescott Gardens
- Dr. Daniel Alvino
- J.R. Weinrich
- Bruce and Tina Fisher
- Bob and Mary Cape
- Mike and Judy Dennis
- Jim and Sharon Dyson
- Jim and Marilyn Cohay
- Gary and Jayne Nordstrom
- Jim and Julia Gilhooly
- Glenn Blanset
- B. Whitmer, Prescott, AZ | Rated: 3 / 3
- Bob & Becky Bockrath, Prescott, AZ | Rated: 3 / 3
- J. Colvin, Prescott, AZ | Rated: 3 / 3
- Joan & Kevin Andrews Prescott, AZ | Rated: 3 / 3
- Fred & Nancy Bronsdon
- John O. Gieske
- Winona & Lynne Nuttall
- David & Annie Kime
- Joe & Lois Cyr
- Sally & Kal Jamsa
- Rosemary Scanlon
- Charles Stankus
- Denise and Mitch Macky
- Dr. Joanna Spaulding
- Scott Webster
- Jim & Jeanette Fox
CONTACT US TODAY
If you are looking for a reputable and highly qualified Prescott painting contractor,
please call us at 928.778.2902 or complete our online Request For Estimate form.
Pinon Painting Services…
- Residential and Commercial
- Interior Painting
- Exterior Painting
- Wood Staining – Interior Woodwork and Exterior Wood Siding and Decking
- Fine Refinishing of Kitchen, Bath, Office Cabinetry
- Composite Decking, Replacement and New Installation
- Minor Stucco, Wood, Carpentry and Drywall Repairs
- Color Consultation
“A superior job from the estimate to completion of work. We are pleased to have such a competent and reliable service available in our community. Many thanks for a most professional job!”
– Fred & Nancy Bronsdon
Read More »
Old-Fashioned Values – Generation to Generation
Bringing you over 30 years of Care, Commitment and Dedication