OFFICE MANAGER POSITION
OFFICE MANAGER POSITION NOW OPEN!
For more information on the Office Manager position available now at Pinon Painting, please follow the Indeed link and complete the application process.
To apply for a position with Pinon Painting, FIRST, read below and make sure being a Professional Painter is right for you. If you are still interested in applying, please complete our online Employment Application.
Pinon Painting is proud to be the premier painting contractor in the Prescott Quad City area. We are the top contractor because of hard work and dedication. We work in a beautiful community, with some of the nicest weather in the country. We also have a long season where you can work full time, and even overtime – usually March through September or October. We work during the winter months too, mostly interior projects. That’s job security.
Employees of Pinon Painting are expected to give their best effort. Whether you come to us with years of experience, or are new to this profession, we provide continuing education and training. This means you can increase your skill and experience and our customers can enjoy the benefits of excellent painting craftsmen.
If you are looking for a job with the potential of a career, and a company that will keep you working hard AND provide excellent pay, we are interested in you.
What we expect from our professional painters:
- Must be customer-oriented: friendly, courteous and helpful
- Maintain a clean and neat appearance
- Be dependable and available to work flexible hours
- Pay attention to the details and be willing to listen and learn
- Be able to work well in a team environment
- Be physically able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Be physically able to climb and work from ladders – be unafraid of heights
Requirements of our professional painters:
- Driver’s License and one additional form of identification
- Dependable transportation
- Able to pass E-Verify
- Able to pass pre-employment drug screening
- Able to pass pre-employment background check
More details of the job:
- We work Monday through Friday, with overtime potential.
- You get seven days paid vacation after two years of employment.
- Current Pay Range is $16 to $25 per hour.
- Uniforms and non-personal tools are provided.
- This is a payroll job and your vehicle and tools are not needed.
- There will be no sub-contracting.
- There are no part time positions.
- We do not pay under the table.
Video About Prescott
For those who are not currently living in our beautiful community, this video gives you an idea of its beauty and all the activities you can look forward to.
Next Steps…Applying with Pinon Painting
Thank you for your interest in employment at Pinon Painting LLC. Please complete our online application and submit, along with your resume if you have one. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible. So that we may better assist you, please note that all fields marked with an asterisk must be filled in.
CONTACT US TODAY
If you are looking for a reputable and highly qualified Prescott painting contractor,
please call us at 928.778.2902 or complete our online Request For Estimate form.
Pinon Painting Services...
- Residential and Commercial
- Interior Painting
- Exterior Painting
- Wood Staining - Interior Woodwork and Exterior Wood Siding and Decking
- Fine Refinishing of Kitchen, Bath, Office Cabinetry
- Composite Decking, Replacement and New Installation
- Minor Stucco, Wood, Carpentry and Drywall Repairs
- Color Consultation
Both Mike and Bill were very easy and pleasant to have here. I feel they did an excellent job.
Punctual, Professional and an excellent painter.
Pinon Painting LLC is Rated: 3 / 3
Based on these 2 happy customer reviews.
I am very pleased, particularly with the matching color and workmanship! Many thanks!
Besides the crew that painted our residence being so professional and doing such a wonderful job, we want to thank Tayler for being so helpful and eager to answer all our concerns. Your employees are a credit to your company.
Very professional! Loved the project updates each day – kudos.
Old-Fashioned Values - Generation to Generation
Bringing you over 30 years of Care, Commitment and Dedication