⏩ Touching Up Woodwork
Your home takes a beating over time. The kids are running around the house, your dogs slam into the walls, your furniture bangs up against your door frames when you decide to move the couch around. Sometimes, you don’t need a full-on paint overhaul. You simply need to touch up some of the paint around your home.
• First, you’ll need to grab a soft cloth or piece of fabric
• Grab the matching paint and put a little bit on the lid
• Dab your soft cloth or piece of fabric into the paint and start blotting it on the bare areas
• Continue blotting to blend out the texture of the paint
• Gradually add layer-by-layer to even the color out, being sure not to over-saturate areas
The trick to touching up the paint in your home is blending it in. You don’t want anyone to actually be able to notice where you touched up.
If you’ve got questions about touching up your paint, feel free to give us a call! We’ll be more than happy to give you tips and tricks!
Pinon Painting Services...
- Residential and Commercial
- Interior Painting
- Exterior Painting
- Wood Staining - Interior Woodwork and Exterior Wood Siding and Decking
- Fine Refinishing of Kitchen, Bath, Office Cabinetry
- Composite Decking, Replacement and New Installation
- Minor Stucco, Wood, Carpentry and Drywall Repairs
- Color Consultation
This is the second time we used Pinon and both times the finished work was excellent. You did what you said you would do (quality work). Your crew was very efficient and easy to communicate with.
Very professional, first class operation.
The team did an excellent job with our home. The finished look is better than I thought it would be. Thank you.
Pinon Painting LLC is Rated: 3 / 3
Based on this happy customer’s review.
Jerry and I want to thank you for doing what you do to perfection! We are very pleased with how you handled the painting of our home. It is a special little place to us, and you made it special to you. Thanks for taking such a good care of us. The house looks great!
As a real estate agent I see (and hear) a lot on interior and exterior painting projects. Pinon Painting exceeded my expectations of their work from beginning to end. The crew was friendly, courteous and easy to have on my property for a number of days. I will definitely recommend them to my clients and others. I will use them again for future painting projects. The compliments keep coming in from the neighbors and others!
Old-Fashioned Values – Generation to Generation
Bringing you over 30 years of Care, Commitment and Dedication