⏩ Touching Up Woodwork
Your home takes a beating over time. The kids are running around the house, your dogs slam into the walls, your furniture bangs up against your door frames when you decide to move the couch around. Sometimes, you don’t need a full-on paint overhaul. You simply need to touch up some of the paint around your home.
• First, you’ll need to grab a soft cloth or piece of fabric
• Grab the matching paint and put a little bit on the lid
• Dab your soft cloth or piece of fabric into the paint and start blotting it on the bare areas
• Continue blotting to blend out the texture of the paint
• Gradually add layer-by-layer to even the color out, being sure not to over-saturate areas
The trick to touching up the paint in your home is blending it in. You don’t want anyone to actually be able to notice where you touched up.
If you’ve got questions about touching up your paint, feel free to give us a call! We’ll be more than happy to give you tips and tricks!
Pinon Painting Services...
- Residential and Commercial
- Interior Painting
- Exterior Painting
- Wood Staining - Interior Woodwork and Exterior Wood Siding and Decking
- Fine Refinishing of Kitchen, Bath, Office Cabinetry
- Composite Decking, Replacement and New Installation
- Minor Stucco, Wood, Carpentry and Drywall Repairs
- Color Consultation
Thank you – great job – we love it!
Pinon Painting LLC is Rated: 3 / 3
Based on this happy customer's review.
Prep work was outstanding – no detail left unattended. Very professional staff; exceptional attention to detail and service.
Great work - great crew - Bill was excellent!! Jimmy checked project daily. Very particular on every detail of the project. I would recommend your company to paint the White House in D.C.
Crew was polite, efficient and thorough. Good job, nice work.
We have finally moved in and are so thankful to you all for your service to us. The house looks wonderful and we love the colors! The guys were so personable, professional and respectful to our property! They also helped out beyond their scope and they were so neat & clean afterwards! Thank you again for coming to our aid so quickly.
Old-Fashioned Values – Generation to Generation
Bringing you over 30 years of Care, Commitment and Dedication