Your home takes a beating over time, and will eventually require a paint touch-up.
The kids are running around the house, your dogs slam into the walls, your furniture bangs up against your door frames when you decide to move the couch around.
Sometimes, you don’t need a full-on paint overhaul.
You simply need to touch up some of the paint around your home.
• First, you’ll need to grab a soft cloth or piece of fabric
• Grab the matching paint and put a little bit on the lid
• Dab your soft cloth or piece of fabric into the paint and start blotting it on the bare areas
• Continue blotting to blend out the texture of the paint
• Gradually add layer-by-layer to even the color out, being sure not to over-saturate areas
The trick to touching up the paint in your home is blending it in.
You don’t want anyone to actually be able to notice where you touched up.
If you’ve got questions about touching up your paint, feel free to give us a call! We’ll be more than happy to give you tips and tricks!